Sunday, November 3, 2013

Looking For Alaska

 Looking for Alaska by John Green
I love The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, but Looking for Alaska hasn't had the same affect on me yet. It's a good book, and very well written, but I don't much like the characters. This is probably just a personal preference and something unique to me, but it's hard to enjoy a book when I don't like the characters, especially in a romantic book.

I wrote that first paragraph at the beginning before I finished the book, and I have to say that my opinion has changed some. I mean, the book is so sad, and in the second part I could identify with the main character so much more.

It was a good book overall, but still not comparable to The Fault in Our Stars and not one that I think I'll read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment