Monday, October 21, 2013

Insurgent

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

The sequel to Divergent and just as well-written and captivating. I think I read this one even faster than the first, and I am waiting for the last book to come out so I can devour it as well.

I think the plot was even stronger in this one, and I got to see a lot more of the faction life and the second main character, Four. (Yes, I refuse to call him Tobias. I think Four is way cooler.)

Unfortunately, as well as being a super quick hit and great, enjoyable read, I have a feeling this serious won't last long. I think it may be another Hunger Games everyone loves it and then after a while switches to saying the didn't like the books or the movie. Hopefully Veronica Roth can get more books and not just be a one hit wonder, though, because I really enjoyed her writing.

And I cannot wait for the third book and the first movie. Seriously, I get shivers every time I think about it.

1 comment: