Monday, October 21, 2013

The Book Blog of My Writer's Blog

Here is what I know you have all been waiting for. Books.

I am a writer; I know about that longing to be somewhere else. Anywhere else, besides the real world.

I have to admit that I am not as crazy of a reader as I would like to be, but I guess I still read a lot. It depends who you compare me to, I suppose.

So anyway, here is the blog where I tell you about all the fantastic books I'm reading. Probably I will wait until I finish a book to put up a post, where I'll give a quick review on the book and what I thought about it.

Also, I will be starting back from the beginning of the school year. So there will be a whole bunch of books posted at the beginning, that I actually read a month or two ago. But I think they deserve a spot in this blog anyway.

So, here are the books I have read since the beginning of my senior year in high school.

Oh, and be sure to check out my Writing Blog: caijo.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment